Tuesday 24 February 2009

Welcome

Welcome one and all to the Ultimate PS3 blog. The aim of the blog is to bring you all the latest Playstation 3 news, write game reviews and hopefully preview the latest up and coming titles. I will be starting the blog off with a review of Killzone 2 which is due to be delivered to me on Thursday/Friday this week.

In the mean time I would urge everyone to download and start listening to the Podcast Beyond "BEYOND!!!!" from IGN. I have included a link below to take you to the latest episode (number 80). Trust me, you won't regret it - the podcast is awesome and presented by the Playstation Team at IGN.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/955/955305p1.html

Well thats all for now but once I get someway through KZ2 I will post the review. Take care and thanks for reading!!!

alp27

No comments:

Post a Comment